You can add images of your own, ones included with Website Builder, or from your social media sites.
Note: Images need to to be formatted as .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png files. Image uploads are limited to 30MB per file. While images as large as 5000 x 5000 pixels can be uploaded, images will not be displayed larger than 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Edit Site.
- In the left-hand toolbar, click the Image tool.
- In the Choose Photos window, select one of the following options:
|My Photos||Click one of the images in the grid or click Browse to select an image you want to upload from your own computer, and then click Open.|
|Theme Photos||Click to select one of the images included in the Website Builder theme already installed on your site.|
|Free Images||To select an image from our library of free images, enter a search term to find specific images in the library, or select a category from the All categories menu.|
|To import images directly from your Facebook® account, click Connect to Facebook, log in to your Facebook account, and then click Log In with Facebook To turn off the connection, you’ll need to log into Facebook again.|
|To import images directly from your Instagram® account, click Connect to Instagram, log in to your Instagram account, and then click Log In with Instagram. To turn off the connection, you’ll need to log into Instagram again.|
- After selecting the image you want to use, click Insert.
- If you need to reposition the image, click and drag it on the page.
- If you need to resize it, click and drag any of the blue squares along the image’s edge. The image will keep its proportions.
- If you want to adjust the image in other ways, see Edit images below.
- When you’re done making changes, click Publish to update your site online.
- (Edit image)
- (Delete image)