Adding an audio player
With Website Builder Business and Business Plus plans, you can add an audio player to your website and even upload your own music. The audio widget only supports MP3 files. Each file cannot exceed 30 MB.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Drag and drop the Audio Player onto the page, click inside the audio box, and then click Settings.
- To add music:
- Click Manage Playlist.
- Click Add Audio.
- Browse to find the file on your local drive or drop it on to the screen.
- Click Save.
- Under Options, select if you want your audio player to show your playlist, loop your playlist, shuffle your songs, or start automatically.
- To add album art or an image:
- Click Add Image.
- Select if you want to use a photo from your computer, a free image, Facebook®, or Instagram®.
- Browse or connect to find the image.
- Click Insert.
- Optional: Go to the Advanced tab to add or edit other effects for your audio player, including Background Color, Border, Shadow, Rounded Corners, Transparency, Margin, and to edit the Size of the box.
- Optional: Go to the Add Audio, Manage Playlists, Gearwheel to change author and title of song.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish to update your site online.
- For a linked list of Website Builder’s most commonly used tasks, see (Using Website Builder).