Add favicon to my website
A favicon (short for favorites icon) helps your site stand out amid the competition by displaying a small image in your visitors’ web browser tab. It will also appear in a browser’s list of favorite or bookmarked pages.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you’re using the New Website Builder Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Click the Site Settings panel.
- Click Favicon.
- In the Favicon panel, click Upload and navigate to the image you want to use.
Note: The image should be no more than 180 pixels square and easy to see even when small.
- When you’re finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you’re done, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).
- Click Visit Site to see the site’s Favicon in your web browser’s tab or navigation bar.
- (Add logo to my website header)