Add restaurant reservation with OpenTable
If you run a restaurant, (OpenTable’s) online reservation system makes it simple for your customers to find a time and table size that meets their needs. Setting it up involves a few steps: adding New Website Builder’s reservation form and entering your OpenTable ID (or creating an OpenTable account if you don’t have one).
Note: This feature is only available to New Website Builder customers with a (Business, Business Plus, or eCommerce plan). OpenTable only supports English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, and Japanese.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open New Website Builder. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you’re using the New Website Builder Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Click the green plus to add a section to a page.
- Click Reservations in the Add Section panel.
- Click a layout in the Reservations panel and you’ll see a Section Added confirmation.
- In the right panel, click the Reserve a table panel to begin customizing its settings.
- If you already have one, enter your OpenTable Restaurant ID. Otherwise click Create an OpenTable account to request one.
Note: It can take up to two business days for OpenTable to process your request for an account.
- After entering your ID, you can personalize the Section Title and Description with text of your own.
- Click Preview to see how the form will appear to your customers.
- When you’re ready, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).