Add Site Backup to your account
You can add Site Backup to your hosting account or server to create automatic daily backups. For more information about what it does, see What is Site Backup?
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Options.
- Click the Customize tab.
- From the Site Backup menu, select the upgrade you want.
- Click Checkout, and then complete the checkout process.
Note: Site Backup backs up a single hosting account or server. You need a separate Site Backup plan for each account you want to back up.
- View your backup schedule (Web & Classic / cPanel / Plesk)