Adding Custom CSS
If you have experience editing cascading style sheets, you can add custom CSS to your website to change the design conditions of your template. For example, if the template you selected only lets you add template images in a specific area, you can override that setting through custom CSS.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click Styles, and then select Custom CSS.
- From the CSS File list, select one of the following:
- Theme — CSS for your website’s template.
- Colors — CSS for your website’s color scheme.
- From the Read only view of CSS file section, highlight and copy the text you want to edit, and then paste it in the Edit view of CSS file section.
- From the Edit view of CSS file section, make your edits to the text.
- To apply your custom CSS, select Use Modified CSS, and then click Apply.
- Click OK.
- (Publish your website)