Change a site section
You can change the content and appearance of your website’s sections at any time to meet your needs.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you’re using the New Website Builder Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- To change any section, click the part of the section you want to change.
- That part is immediately highlighted in the right panel, where you can make your changes.
- Your changes are immediately reflected in the section itself.
- To change other section items or sections, repeat Steps 2-4.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you’re finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you’re ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).
- (Delete a section)