Change display of social media buttons
By adding a Social section to your site, you can add button links to your social media accounts. Options include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you’re using the New Website Builder Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Scroll to where you want to add a section and click the green plus.
- Click Social panel in Add Section panel.
- Click the row of small social buttons to add the Social section.
- When the Section Added confirmation appears, click the Social section to begin adding links to your various social media accounts.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you’re finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you’re ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).
- (Change website domain)