Change the footer
You can change several aspects of your website’s footer section: its layout, background color, copyright, and the default “Powered by GoDaddy” text.
Note: You can’t add an image to the footer.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you’re using the New Website Builder Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- In your main window, click on anywhere in the Footer.
- When the Footer panel opens, click in any pane and make your changes.
- Your changes are saved automatically, so when you’re finished click Done to close the panel or Preview to see the results.
- When you’re finished, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet) to update what customers see.
- (Change a Page Name on My Website)
- (Add a Page to My Website)