Connect to Facebook
Before you can connect your Online Store to Facebook, you must log in to your Facebook account and create a local business or place page. This pages is not the same as your Facebook profile page.
If you try to connect your Online Store to Facebook without first creating such a page, you may encounter an error.
- Before connecting your Online Store to Facebook, (create a local business or place) page within Facebook, which is where your Online Store products will be displayed.
- Now choose Promote in the Promote menu.
- In the Sell on Facebook section, click Turn On.
- Click Create Facebook Store in the window that appears.
- If you have not already done so, sign into Facebook when its login window appears.
- Click Choose Facebook Pages, select one of your Facebook pages in the menu and click Add Page Tab. Your Online Store is connected to the selected Facebook page and its products will automatically appear on the page.
- To see your Facebook Store, go to the Facebook Business page you created. Facebook visitors will see your products within your business page there. When your customers click on a product on your Facebook store, they will be redirected to your store’s product page, where they can buy the item.
- (Add Custom Message To Product)