Create a report for my client
You can sum up all the work that you have done in Pro Sites and create a report that you can send to your client.
Note: The reports include the updates that you performed in Pro Sites. Updates that were performed from WP-admin dashboard are not included.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Click Websites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the website and click Open website dashboard.
- Click Client Report in the left sidebar and then click Activate Client Reports.
- Click Activate in Free Client Reports section.
- Click New Report.
- Choose a template, PDF language and date format.
- Select the date range.
Note: Everything that is done from your dashboard in that date range can be included in the report.
- Select what to include in the report by clicking the icons. All features that are checked will be included.
- Click Customize.
- Fill in the report title, introduction and closing messages and click Preview & Download.
Note: After completing the steps above, the report will be created and ready to download as PDF or to( be sent to a client.)
- (Send a client report)
- (Create a report for my client)