Delete a page from my website
As your website grows and changes, you may decide to delete some of your pages.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you’re using the New Website Builder Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Click the Pages panel in the upper right.
- Scroll to the page you want to delete, click the three-dot button at its far right, and click Delete Page.
- When the alert window appears, click Delete.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you’re finished, click Preview to see the results.
- When you’re ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).