Designing your pages with Website Builder v6 is easy using the Page Designer. You can use a drag-and-drop interface to select and add design elements. You can also add various page types and features, and change the style of your template. We even have you covered for a mobile version of your website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Website Builder.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click either Popular, Media, Social, Apps, or Tables & Forms, and then drag and drop the icon for each design element you want to add over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- Click Pages, and then select the page types or features you want to add.
- Click Styles, and then select the style aspects you want to change for your template.
- Click Mobile, and then view your free mobile website — if you have a Deluxe or Premium account.
- (Publish your website)