Enabling Social Media Sharing
With Website Builder, visitors can share your site on social networks such as Facebook®, Twitter®, MySpace®, Delicious®, and StumbleUpon®. Visitors simply click buttons that prominently display icons of those social networks. Your site then displays on their profiles.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click the Social tab, and then drag and drop the Share icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- To select a size for the icons, from the Icon Size section, select Small or Large.
- Select the social media links that you want to add.
- Optional: If you don’t want to display GoDaddy logos with your Facebook share link, select Do not display GoDaddy logos with Facebook share link.
- Click OK.
- (Publish your website)