How do I earn points and rewards?
As a Pro, you earn points every time you (make purchases for yourself or for your clients). Eligible purchases include:
- Carts you send to clients, who then complete the purchases themselves.
- Purchases through your Pro account using your own payment methods.
- Purchases through your Pro account using your client’s payment methods. The client must have granted you permission to make purchases.
Basically, you earn 5 points for every dollar you or your clients spend. As soon as you rack up 2500 points in a calendar year, you get promoted to (Pro Plus status.)
Rewards are GoDaddy in-store credit you get by redeeming the points you’ve earned. When you use rewards for new purchases, you earn more points for any additional cash you spend on those purchases.
And now, the fine print:
- Points are calculated as 5% of the transaction value (10% for Pro Plus).
- You receive points 30 days after the purchase is made, and points expire two years from the date they’re awarded.
- Points you’ve already used for rewards (in this calendar year) still count towards your Pro Plus status.
- You can’t earn points for purchases made through the Discount Domain Club, or through an affiliate program like Commission Junction.