Install applications in cPanel hosting
Your hosting account has a built-in tool to make installing applications – like Joomla!®, Magento®, and Drupal® – simple.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Click the application you want to install.
- Click Install This Application.
- Complete or change any fields, and then click Install.
You can find information about using Installatron in their Website Owner documentation available (here).