Publish or Edit Posts in WordPress
WordPress posts are the entries that display in reverse chronological order on your home page. In contrast to pages, posts usually have comment fields beneath them and are included in your site’s RSS feed.
To publish a post
- (Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.)
- Select Posts > Add New.
- Enter a title for your post, and then enter what you want to say in the Text Editor.
- (Optional) Select or create a category in the Categories area. For more information on categories and tags, see (WordPress.org.)
- Click Publish.
To edit a post
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Posts, and then click Edit below the post you want to work with.
- Edit the post.
- Click Update.