Pull your production site to the staging site
When you pull your Managed WordPress site to the staging site, this creates a copy of your site. You can then edit this copy as much as you want without those changes affecting your main site.
If you haven’t done so yet, (create the staging site) before you begin.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, click Manage All.
- For the website you want to use, click the three-dot icon and select Staging.
- Click Sync Options.
- Select Pull production to staging.
- If you want to copy your production site exactly as it is, select Overwrite content. If you made recent changes to your staging site, selecting this will overwrite those changes.
- Click Sync.