Reset my website
When you first (set up your website), we ask what your site’s about (its category) and the name you want to use to generate its design. If you ever want to start over with a brand-new design, including using a new site category, you’ll need to reset your website. This is not the same as “unpublishing” or hiding your site, which is not an option.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you’re using the New Website Builder Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Click the Site Settings panel.
- Click Site History.
- Click Reset Website.
- One last chance to change your mind. If you’re ready, click Yes, Start Over.
- Your website’s content is removed immediately, and you are taken to the original setup fields. Enter new information to set up your website using another design.
- (Set up my site)