Set up payment method
You can set up several payment methods for your Online Store: Square, Stripe (including ApplePay), and PayPal. Or (Create offline payment method) such as by check or in person. (Here’s how to (Add payment method) for New Website Builder’s Online Store.)
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- In the top bar, click the Settings tab and choose Payments.
- In the Online Payments window, click Connect next to the payment method you want to add, and follow the prompts to add that account or set it up. (You can add more than one payment method, but will need to do that one method at a time.)
- Follow each website’s prompts to set up or enable the selected payment method.
Note: If you ever need to update a payment method, return to this panel and click Account Settings. Or you can remove an account from your store by clicking Disconnect.
- To see the Apple Pay button for your Stripe account, go to your published store on an Apple Pay-enabled device and view a product page, which will show how the page appears to customers.
Note: The Apple Pay button also appears in the checkout page.
- (Change Shipping Method)
- (Configuring Taxes)