Setting Page Properties
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click Pages, and then select Page Properties.
- If necessary, from the Pages menu, select the page where you want to edit page properties.
- From the Page tab, edit the the titles you want: Browser Title, Heading Title, Button Title, and Filename.
- From the Meta Data tab, edit any of the following information:
- Description — Enter a detailed overview of your website. The description displays with your website’s title and URL in search engine listings. For example, you could include topics covered in the content, your website’s name, company name, or tag line.
- Keywords — Enter keywords for your website. You could include words or phrases that Internet users might use to search for your site. You could also include the topic of your website or specific pages, your website name, company name, or other related terms. Keywords must be separated by commas.
- Add Meta Tag — Enter the name of the tag and content, and then click Apply.
- To help Google determine how often to check your site, go to the Sitemap tab, and then edit any of the following:
- Change Frequency — Select how often you update Web pages. It tells search engines when they should crawl your site for updates.
- Priority — Select a priority level for the page. It tells search engines the important of pages compared with the rest of your site. Changing priority does not affect how often search engines crawl a page. It can be a number between 0.1 and 1.0, with 0.1 being the lowest and 1.0 being the highest. Your most important page should be a 1.0.
- Exclude from Sitemap — From the Pages menu, select an individual page to exclude search engines from crawling, and then select this option.
- Click OK.
- (Enabling Social Media Sharing)