Upload my album using email or a mobile device
You can enable the ability to email photos for automatic upload to your Photo Album account. When you enable the upload via email feature, you select the gallery to which you want to upload emailed photos and specify the tags you want to apply. As a security measure, you enter a four-digit security code that you must enter in the subject line of your emailed photos. GoDaddy Photo Album verifies the code before uploading the photos to your account. If you do not enter the security code, GoDaddy Photo Album does not upload the photos.
To Enable Upload via Email
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click GoDaddy Photo Album.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Settings.
- Select the Upload via Email tab.
- Select Upload photos through email.
- In the Enter security code field, enter the code you want to use for email verification. Use this code in the subject line of your emailed photos.
- From the Default gallery list, select the gallery to which you want to upload your emailed photos.
- In the Default tags field, enter the tags you want to apply to your emailed photos.
- Click Save.