Viewing and editing subscriber details
Only Name and Email details are displayed on the main page of your Subscribers area, but you can always view and edit subscriber details in a couple of clicks.
- If you haven’t already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your Subscribers area, click on the email address to view or edit their details.
- Click in any field you see, to edit it.
- Click Add to List to add the subscriber to any of your specific lists. The subscriber’s current list memberships are unaffected by this action.
- Click Add another field to add another data field to that subscriber, only.
- If you want to make changes to your subscribers in bulk, your best option is to (export your subscribers or list), make the changes in your CSV file, and then (upload it back into your subscribers.)